Safe, traceable current electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical components
Traceability is what we do.
Order traceable current parts via a variety of ordering and delivery models – blanket, call off, KANBAN
• The ability to demonstrate the pedigree of an item
• Trace all processes from procurement to sales
• Mitigate the threat of counterfeit or unapproved components
Princeps has been providing safe, traceable electronic, electrical, and electro-mechanical components under our Princeps PRIME and PRIME+ services since they were first introduced in 2008.
Traceability is essential within the industries we serve because the risks posed by counterfeit parts is catastrophic. Our global network of thousands of manufacturer authorised sources guarantees our client’s orders come direct from the manufacturer, whether this is for board level EEE components, COTS assemblies or even consumable items.
Which Princeps service is right for your business?
- Orders are globally sourced direct from the Original Component Manufacturer (OCM) or one of their current authorised distributors, negating the sourcing limits that come with using franchise distribution.
- The use of an authorised supply chain is the foremost mitigation method suggested by component manufacturers, industry and regulatory bodies.
- We take advantage of global pricing disparities to bring manufacturer authorised parts at unbeatable value.
- Overcome local shortages by utilising our global network of manufacturer authorised sources nurtured over the last 15 years
- Specific to Military, Aerospace and Defence due to the additional requirements that the latest AS9100D revision places on organisations to combat the threat of counterfeit components.
- Provides all the benefits of PRIME with the Manufacturer Certificates of Compliance and Traceability documentation supplied with the goods
- Paper chain straight back to OCM, with the traceability records kept for a minimum of fifteen years.
Traceability is what we do.
Our customer base is aerospace, millions of critical parts in thousands of aircraft rely on a strict line of traceability from end user all the way back to the original component manufacturer to ensure safety, factor in the risk posed by counterfeit parts and you can see why product traceability is essential across all sectors.
Princeps have been providing safe, traceable electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical components under our Princeps PRIME and PRIME+ services since they were introduced in 2008, and since then we have seen that have seen demands for traceability extend far beyond board level components to full COTS assemblies and even consumable items.
Whatever your requirement, if you need current products and you need them with traceability you need Princeps and our global network of thousands of manufacturer authorised sources
Order traceable current parts via a variety of ordering and delivery models – blanket, call off, KANBAN etc.